Our full marketing services include consulting, managing, planning, creating, producing, implementing, and maintaining all aspects of your internal and external marketing efforts. We focus on establishing a marketing blend between preferred customers, potential customers and your general audience.Our Marketing Strategy Foundation
Preferred Customer marketing relies on collecting, storing, maintaining, analyzing and using customer data to reach your preferred customer with tailored messaging based on known purchase habits, frequency of purchase, and level of dollars spent.
Potential Customers are reached by analyzing your preferred customer data to determine customer demographic target models. This strategy allows you to identify target market areas where you might prospect for customers with similar interest in your product and services.
General Audience marketing is constantly refined and targeted as you develop and perfect your concentrated approach to reaching exactly where your customers are.A Partnership In Marketing
The Design Works, Inc. specializes in partnering with your company and becoming a strong, effective marketing resource, providing a Marketing Management Service designed to function as your company’s creative marketing arm. We are available to your company regularly, meeting with marketing project leaders and participating in the planning process, project scheduling, concepts, and budget development. Additionally, we maintain a focus on your future marketing projects along with a proactive approach to keeping current projects on schedule, as determined by your needs, timing, and budget.
By providing an on-going consulting and marketing management service (as opposed to a project-by-project service), we develop a much greater familiarity with all marketing program components within a campaign, along with their representation in your companies overall marketing image. With this increased awareness, we establish a real cohesiveness with your company’s marketing and help manage the process by keeping projects on schedule, and our sights on the horizon for new, imaginative, and strategic opportunities.
The following are some of the areas we cover within our Marketing Management Service:Research & Analysis
- Current market position overview: Marketing goals, direction and market analysis.
- Continue market research and analysis: Research to determine the best way to reach the preferred, potential and general consumer.
- Research all available media opportunities for determination of best use.
- Review and evaluate current and previous marketing and advertising programs.
- Evaluate the overall image, product and service mix.
- Create concepts for Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM).
- Create concepts for all marketing programs and event/campaign strategies.
- Create concepts for designs for overall marketing image and process.
- Outline the objectives for the upcoming year to develop a master marketing plan.
- Develop an effective budget to coincide with the overall marketing plan.
- Mid-year update and review of current year and preliminary plan for the upcoming year.
- Throughout the year, fine-tune the plan as well as handle projects that arise during the year.
- Evaluate and critique previously run campaigns.
- Discuss the need for marketing campaign collateral materials.
- Communicate with all media vendor solicitations and make recommendations.
- Manage the placement of all media insertions.
- Manage all customer lists both mailing and electronic.
- Coordinate all marketing with outside marketing and advertising vendors.
- Manage the production of all marketing and advertising projects and make certain they are effective and properly designed to follow the overall marketing image.
- Manage all promotions and mailings.
The Design Works can provide a full range of creative, production, print, data, distribution, digital media, and other traditional media services for any print, radio, TV, and web project.
The following are some of the services provide by The Design Works Crew:
- Corporate identity design and development
- Graphic design layouts, illustrations, photography and print production
- Offset and digital print services
- Direct mail, shared mail, distribution services and media placement
- Database design, programming and management
- Website planning and design
- Website construction, dynamic web functionality design and programming
- Web application development, Content Management Systems interface development
- Website hosting and maintenance
- Broadcast Email planning, design and deployment
- Webmericals design, production and post production
- Motion Graphics design and production
- TV commercials production, post-production and placement
Each and every marketing project has its own set of creative marketing objectives and criteria. Our in-house creative capabilities span several mediums giving us the flexibility to offer more marketing tools and services within the customers designated budget.