The power to educate, sell or entertain
Humans are visual creatures. As the old adage goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words." That said, a video might easily be worth millions of words. For video to hold true to that adage, it must capture the viewer’s eye – it must capture their full attention.
Studies have shown that people remember only 20% of what they hear, 30% of what they see, and an incredible 70% what they hear and see. With this in mind, it’s no wonder why video productions are such an effective and economical communication tool.
The Design Works started it's own video production company known as Fresh Brew Studios back in 2001, offering video production services.
- Complete script writing, from preliminary treatment to final script
- Studio and location shooting
- HD recording from single camera to multi camera
- Digital audio and professional lighting
- Professional editing, special effects and titles in Final Cut Pro Studio, After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Professional voice over talent (narration) and recording
- Music beds and sound effects
- Motion graphics
- Final production deliverable DVD with menus, Video format for web, Broadcast
We utilize professional digital equipment. This high-end equipment ensures top-quality broadcast standards, which are maintained throughout the entire audio/video production process. We are a reliable source for your video needs.
The following is a partial list of some of the most widely used applications for video:
- Employee Orientation
- Product Development
- Product Demonstrations
- Event Documentation
- Sales/Skill Training
- Product and Service Marketing
- Public Service Announcements
- Community Outreach
- Vendor Presentations
- Trade Show Booth Graphics
Producing effective media that will engage your audience can be a challenging task. Our experienced and creative team will help you to make the right choices in taking your video to completion. We give each project the special attention and effort needed to deliver a powerful production on time and within budget.